Twenty weeks is all it took for endurance runner Nick to achieve his goal of getting stronger, fitter and faster than ever.
Nick had always been fit but his training focus had always been around running and endurance sports.
He wasn’t confident with his body image and wanted to lose some body fat and get more toned.
Nick also wanted to improve his core strength and posture for running, but never felt comfortable or confident training in the weights room.
That’s what drove him to start a body transformation with U.P. Hong Kong and learn from the world’s leading transformation specialists.
After 20 weeks, not only is he leaner and more toned than ever, he is also sharper and more motivated at work, and feeling more confident in his own abilities.
“I’m very happy with the overall fat loss and toning and now I’ve experienced the results, I want to take it to the next level!
“I have my eye on a return to marathon next year and maybe a new PB!”
Nick explains how working one-to-one with an elite personal trainer has given him the knowledge and confidence to know exactly what he needs to do in the gym and with his diet to stay strong, lean and motivated.
What were your motivations for starting a transformation?
I’d been considering U.P. for a while and felt it was the right time for me to focus on a more intensive training method.
I felt I was in reasonably good shape but knew I had to reduce body fat. I also wanted to learn correct technique as I tended to rush through weight sessions at the gym previously.
Having discussed U.P. with a number of colleagues from work, I felt more motivated to try. I wanted to achieve a leaner more toned look rather than bulk up, as well as strengthening my core and improving posture to help improve my running.
How were you feeling both physically and mentally before starting with U.P.?
Prior to starting the program, I wasn’t at all confident about my body image, and when in the gym I would often feel like I rushed through the workout as I didn’t feel comfortable in the gym.
Physically, I felt reasonably fit in terms of endurance but not strong.
What was your diet and lifestyle like before you started your transformation with U.P.?
My diet was okay, but I was eating far too many carbs and it was certainly not balanced. I was also drinking far too much each week.
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started your transformation with U.P.?
I’m far more disciplined in terms of balancing my diet. The EatUP meal preparation service was perfect in terms of achieving the right macros and I have reduced alcohol to weekends only, now.
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy inside and outside the gym?
I have more energy and focus, which I feel has improved my work performance and motivation. I also feel far more confident in my own abilities.
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
I was able to allocate a regular time slot in the day during the working week and also added a session at the weekend.
What were the most important things you learned during your journey and what really worked for you in helping you make your transformation?
Focus on diet and being in the right frame of mind for each session.
How has doing this transformation changed you and do you think it will benefit you going forward?
I’ve always considered myself to be quite driven, and the U.P. ethos and approach has helped me regain my self-belief and confidence.
Would you recommend U.P. and why?
Absolutely! The one-on-one approach worked really well for me and has given me the confidence and self-belief to take my transformation even further.
I now want to take it to the next level and have an eye on a return to marathons next year and maybe a new PB.
Nick now has the knowledge, confidence and motivation to maintain his incredible results for life. Complete the enquiry form below to arrange your free consultation and start your own body transformation.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.