The difference between a good body and a truly great physique is having an expert personal trainer.
This is what Client of the Month Derek found after 12 weeks training with his world-class Ultimate Performance trainer.
He was in good shape already, but he wanted to take his body to the next level to compete in his first ever men’s physique bodybuilding show in Hong Kong.
Working under the guidance of his personal trainer to get maximum results on his training and nutrition helped him achieve that show-stopping physique.
His results after 12 weeks at UP speak for themselves.
“I had no doubts about the personal training,” says Derek, who is assistant manager at Lululemon
“I knew that I wanted to extend my knowledge, improve my form, and most importantly find diet information that would get me contest ready for my show. The team at UP exceeded my expectations.“
Over 12 weeks at UP, 27-year-old Derek was able to cut his body fat down to a shredded 7.7% while maintaining his strength to get in the best shape of his life for his bodybuilding contest.
“My results speak for themselves. My goal going in was to get contest-ready for my first men’s physique show.“
“By the end, I had maintained my strength while being lean and finished second in the 180 cm division.“
He started out as a mere gym enthusiast, but the education on training and nutrition he got with UP helped him reach that next level.
“I would describe the training as high intensity, fast paced, and form focused.“
“Often times when you get going fast you sacrifice form. This is not the case at UP and I did not suffer any injuries while doing my program.“
The one thing that Derek remarks on is the results-driven and motivating atmosphere that is unique to UP.
“I loved the atmosphere. I grew up playing sports and the gym brought me back into that high-intensity setting.“
“My trainer did a great job pushing the team and myself to achieve optimal results.”
What he was able to achieve in just 12 weeks with just 3-4 resistance training sessions is remarkable.
But it’s the knowledge that he built up while working with UP that will help him keep progressing and improving his health and fitness in the future.
“I am confident now that I can continue to compete in men’s bodybuilding and achieve results based on the training routine and nutritional advice that UP has provided me.“
“The program has opened up new doors I thought were not possible. I have even been asked to do a photo shoot for a company based off of the physique I achieved with UP.”
“If you want to make changes to your life what are you waiting for?! Contact the team at UP and make your dreams a reality.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.