Massimo felt like a ‘god’ after building a lean physique in just 14 weeks.
After training for a number of years, he was struggling to achieve his goals alone. His diet was holding him back and he couldn’t get rid of the stubborn body fat he was holding.
Inspired by the incredible transformation stories of successful U.P. clients and eager to carve his ideal body, he was ready to put himself in the hands of the expert trainers at U.P. Hong Kong Central.
He put his heart and soul into getting the very best out of himself for 14 weeks and the outcome was incredible.
“My results were amazing. In practically 12 weeks my body dropped as low as 8% and I felt like a god! I am in the best shape ever.”
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
Client of the Month Massimo says his transformation has been life-changing. He not only forged the physique he had always wanted, but the mental benefits improved his performance both inside, and outside, the gym.
Here, Massimo explains how he went from being in relatively good shape to getting the body of an Adonis in a matter of weeks.
What were your expectations when starting your transformation?
I expected to see the difference between training myself and being trained by a professional. And I had also hoped to see an improvement in my body shape. I was quite motivated because of the transformation pictures I saw on the U.P. website and the amazing results achieved by past and present clients.
How were you feeling both physically and mentally before starting with U.P.?
Physically, I wasn’t in great shape.
Mentally, I was more than ready to make a big change.
What was your diet and lifestyle like before you started your transformation?
Before starting my transformation, I wasn’t in great physical shape. My body fat was around 16% and my diet was high in carbs with barely any variation.
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started your transformation?
I switched to a diet that was high in protein and low in carbs – I started to see results after a few weeks.
My lifestyle was just as busy as before, but I always found the time to hit the gym and I was very committed to achieving my goals.
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy levels?
Early on in the transformation, I was tired after training because I was not used to the training style, but a couple of hours after the training I was feeling good and my energy levels were great.
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
I found the new training style extremely interesting.
It was all new to me and I was very committed to the program, so I made it my priority to always listen to my trainer and hit the gym four times a week.
Even when I was traveling, I was organising my meetings around being able to hit the gym and I tried to choose hotels with training facilities when possible.
What were the most important things you learned during your journey and what really worked for you in helping you make your transformation?
I learned to completely trust and listen to my trainer after years of following my own rules.
I’m a stubborn guy, but, for once, I decided to completely rely on someone who was more experienced than me in the gym.
I followed his instructions inside and outside of the gym, especially with my diet.
How has doing this transformation changed you and do you think it will benefit you going forward?
The transformation changed my life.
The level of commitment I gave this program was impressive and I’m sure I can apply this to other areas of my personal and professional life to achieve amazing results.
I am already setting some new challenges with my trainer and I’m looking forward to achieving some more amazing results over time.
Would you recommend U.P.?
I would absolutely recommend U.P. to anybody who isn’t happy with what they see in the mirror every day. U.P. is the right place for them.
I would also recommend the program to people that are happy, but know they can do better.
U.P. is completely different to any other gym I have been to before – the trainers are professionals and if you listen to them, fully commit yourself, hit the gym regularly and follow the diet – the results a given.
Inspired to start your OWN transformation? Fill in the form below to find out more information or start your own journey..
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.