* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
We all have our reasons for reaching a plateau when it comes to our fitness regime’s – whether that’s being able to consistently motivate yourself to go to the gym, struggling to say no to foods that won’t help your progress or wondering why you’re even bothering in the first place. It’s common reasons like this that stop the majority of the general public from not only getting into shape but being able to maintain it.
This is where UP comes in. Sonia, a bank manager living in Marbella, Spain came to UP for help when she struggled to really achieve the body she desired. After building up the courage to ask for help Sonia started training with a UP personal trainer and the results were incredible. Not only does she look amazing but Sonia has changed her whole outlook on life and is happier than she’s ever been. But we don’t need to tell you that, you can see and hear it from the lady herself.
What Was the Obstacle that Would have Prevented You from Starting the Process?
My main obstacle was the necessary discipline to follow the diet as it was a total change of habit. Moreover, the uncertainty of whether I was going be able to keep up, that is, I wasn’t sure if my physical conditioning would allow me to train properly to achieve my goals. Being an athlete has never been one of my virtues as I’ve always had problems with my weight.
I used to be one of those people that started a diet, lost some weight, then bounced back to square one.
What Did You Find as a Result of Training with UP?
I started training with Edu at Ultimate Performance, Marbella because I was looking for something different…and I found it! It was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life, not only because of what I have learnt and implemented as my new healthy lifestyle (training and nutrition wise) but more importantly for what it has meant for me on a personal level; more self-confidence, feeling good about myself and a sense of achievement.
I found a whole new world, a different way of doing things. I have not only managed to change my physical appearance but it has been a complete lifestyle transformation.
Changing eating habits and changing a sedentary lifestyle to a much more active one. I have healthier habits but more importantly, I have gained trust and confidence in myself. Having achieved this change it has made me feel that I can achieve whatever I put my mind to.
What Did You Like Most About Your Journey With UP?
When I started training at UP I had a constant back pain due to an injury (herniated disc) but thanks to the knowledge of my trainer I never felt that this injury limited me in my workouts. I’ve also noticed an improvement in my day to day life, there were things that I previously could not do or would cause me pain and now they are effortless.
I love training, I love going to the gym and being able to leave the stress there and forget everything for a while.
“Now when I choose a bikini or dress it is no longer a trauma and I have begun a journey from which I will never go back.”
Would You Recommend UP?
Without a doubt. You’re not going to find anyone who has such clear knowledge of which is the most direct route to success. It’s not about cutting corners but about having a clear goal and focus all your efforts and available means to achieve it. Bluntly, taking away anything that is not adding value. They are very clear and guide you safely.
I want to thank UP and my coach. I would highlight his high level of knowledge, experience, and passion. Thank you for your involvement and support throughout the process and for the high level of demand maintained at all times that has helped overcome my ‘previous self’ every day. When you find a person who cares, gets involved and trusts in you the least you can do is respond to the same extent.
Edu is an excellent PT. He is very professional, he loves his work and he makes your goals his own. He supports you, encourages you and gives you the confidence you need, especially during the difficult times.
When training at UP, you are pushed to the limit and they know what to do to keep you progressing and overcoming your own limits. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Performance to everyone as it is the best investment you can make in yourself, if what you want is to improve your health and your body composition.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.